Monday, March 20, 2006

Yummy!!!


Sweet Potatos!!! Sweet Potatos!!! Yum Yum Yum!!!
well yesterday I decided give Elaina some food cuz she is doing so well on the cereal before bed time, So yesterday I decided to give her peas.. WRONG!!! She loved how they taisted but we sure payed for it that evening!!! she was so gassy it wasnt even funny very very cranky baby I tell you!! So today I decided to give her Sweet Potatos and she just loved them, she ate 1/3 of the jar of food. I was so happy. she is doing a great job at getting the food at the back of her mouth and down then I thought she would. She does not spit to much of it out.. sometimes when she is eatting it she doesnt spit any of it out....

2 comments:

Robyn said...

sweet potato, sweet potato, sweet potato pie!!
Glad she is eating so well. Taylor wasn't a big fan of veggies, but sure is now!!

Anonymous said...

now you know why i hate peas with a passion......love mom