Saturday, March 11, 2006

Blanket From Mommy!



So, I was at walmart today just for the heck of it with Elaina. had a little cash I was aloud to play with so I decide since every one else in the family is making things from the heart for Elaina then I wanted to make her a neat blanket that learned to make on the mom show! (fav show to watch on LIFE chanel) Like come on she needs something comming from her Mom at least, and since Elaina is with the babysitter for the night I would do it up for her and she would have somthing for her when she gets home tomorrow. they say that the blanket is good for devolpment and for the safe feel to it.. its heavy.. I didnt think that it would be, but thats good. The way it feels Taylor would love to have one. To bad he was so big or I would make one for him... Robyn do you remember when he had to have a blanket that he could "do this with" and he would rub his fingers together... well this blanket would be perfect for that!!!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Yes I remember that kind of blanket.. and my PJ's, and my pillow case.. and he still does it!!
Your blanket looks good! Glad you got to make her one!