Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Play time


So today I decided to pull out Elainas chair. She has not wanted to sit in it lately, so I changed the batteries and put her in it.. she played in it for about 20 minutes, she seemed to like it again. she sat in it and sang along with the music and made bubbles! It was nice to see. Yesterday and today it, when I say Hello to her over and over again, it sure does sound like she says it back to me.. Andrew and Drew think so as well. It was really cute.
Anyways Elaina and I are going to have some tummy time on the floor and play again.
Talk to everyone later.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Its ok Keyra.. we all know your crazy!!!

Glad she likes her chair again. I hope you are going to save some of these "inventions" (ie: bouncy chair, and swing) for someone else to use!!

classiquebabe said...

Thats the cutest chair, I was in wallmart the other day pointing them out and Robyn was telling me you had one like it, I just got one too, but not with toys on it, it just vibrates, mine is light blue with teddy bears on it, I love how brightly coloured yours is, bet elaina likes it too. :)