Tuesday, March 07, 2006

nap time

Well today, elaina was almost up for 8 1/2 hours straight she only had a 1/2 hour nap today! but as soon as she feel alseep at 5:15pm she must have feel alseep hard cuz she is still sleeping and its almost 8pm.. I guess Im gonna have to wake her up right away,, get her up for 2 more hours at least today.

So today my mom called me and said that one of my aunts is someone that can marry people. so she is going to look into that for me. that would be nice. that just means our biggest expence would be the food. and I guess I can always say that if you want to eat that you have to bring money for your plate. and those ppl that choose not to eat can come at a diffrent time for the rest of the ordeal..

anywho.. Im gonna run and try and wake my baby up
ttyl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that family member would be my aunt, who would be your great aunt. not to mention the fact that she lives in Winnipeg....lol

hope you had a good night with Elaina..Luv ya all

Robyn said...

Glenda.. aunty Glenda....

She is quite the person!