Saturday, March 04, 2006

chubby!!

Hi everyone!! Sorry Mommy has not updated the blog in a while she just does not seem to have time!! and then she couldn't get a pic of me laughin at her cuz the camera ran out of juice and she does not have anymore!! so I dont know when we will be able to get another pic up!! Sorry guys
Well ever since I got my crib Im loving it Im staying awake a lot longer in the day and enjoying a lot of time with my mommy!! and daddy when he gets home from work at night if he is not to tired and im not in bed! I made my first new friend yesterday her name is August she is 6 months old her mommy is my mommys friend so I hope I get to spend more time with her. she is a big baby too .. nice and cubby too:) you sure can tell her and I are healthy babys well anyways I want to play on the floor with mommy so I will chat at you guys all later!!
love yous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey my gorgeous girl....i missed seeing pics of you every day....grandma loves you