Thursday, March 30, 2006

Reading a book


Look how big my little girl is getting!! She's reading her book! and munching on the corner. hehehe... I cant believe how big she is getting. I just asked Andrew this morning if he thinks that she looks bigger then the average 3 month old. I such a proud mom.
Thanks Janie for coming over for a visit and lending me that book. I started to read it last night when Elaina finally went to bed at 10pm. She was in bed a little later then usual. but we had some guests over last night as well. My cousin and her friend came over yesterday. they were all in Aww of Elaina.She ate a lot of cereal yesterday. she was just so happy last night, it was a really nice change!!
anyways Im gonna go and watch a little tv well elaina is happily playing in her swing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My baby is getting soooooo big!!! I wonder if she will enjoy books as much when she knows what to do with them.....lol

love ya lots

Robyn said...

She sure likes to put things in her mouth. Maybe she is teething.....

Keyra.... Don't let me forget to send Elaina's Easter gift...


Thanks Janie for visiting with Keyra, she sure enjoyed it!