Friday, March 10, 2006

Welcome Back Camera

Heres a pic of me trying to lift my hands up. The camera is to slow to catch me I cant stay up that long yet. But Im trying!
Mommy knows that this picture is to bright but look at my big blue eyes!!


This is a pretty white dress from that lady we went and got a bag of clothes from yesterday. Mommy and I went out early today to try and get all the running arould done before it started to rain today but it was so busy down town. I was good for mom today though.Even though it seemed to take her forever!! anyways we can now take more pics cuz we got more batteries Daddy gave mommy some money to pic some up. She still has not picked up D size for my swing though. Anyways Im outta here.. gonna go and swing for a little bit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elaina looks like a perfect angel....i love her blue eyes (not to mention the rest of her too). I picked up some "D" batteries today, but won't be able to get them in the mail until Monday....so hang in there
Love ya all

Robyn said...

She looks soo cute! Glad you got that bag of clothes. It always helps getting a few extras from others.
Glad you can take pictures again!!