Saturday, March 18, 2006

look at my bum!!




So I decided to see if the out fit aunty robyn gave Elaina would fit her yet. Its a 6 month out fit. But some 6 month out fits already fit her so. Its a bit big but it looks so darn cute on her I love the bright colours on her. Sorry in the sec. pic' I got the strap in the way. Elaina had such a good day today!!! she was so so happy trying to talk up a storm!! Smiling and grinning high! it was so so cute Aunty Aly heard her talking away I cant remember if mom did this morning. My Dad heard her, he also talked to her on the phone tonight and Elaina starting to talk back at my Dad she just got really excited. I decided to listen to music and clean this afternoon but Elaina started to fuss a little so I decided to put her in the snugli and clean with her on my chest with my hands free!! she liked it she started to laugh and play a bit then almost fell alseep in it.. her and Mommy danced around the room so Mommy could get some exerise! All though since Drew has been around Elaina and I are getting out Even just for a walk outside walking to one of the coffee shops around here.. its been nice.. anyways Im gonna go and watch some tv before I head it to bed. Have a good evening everyone and to everyone else that will look at my blog in the morning.,have a good morning then.
Byes
Keyra (a.k.a) Mammasita

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that bum...lol
Elaina looks soooooo good in bright colors....i think its cuz her complection is dark, but at any rate she is beautiful no matter what she wears......love her lots

Robyn said...

I love that outfit on her!! she sure looks cute, glad it fits. How about the rest of them? I got more to send... bad aunty!! LOL

She sure has soo much hair.. I have hair clips for her, and more outfits!!