Sunday, March 05, 2006

wedding or no wedding?!?!?!?!

So, I dont have a pic of Elaina today. As I have to get new batteries first. and dont have the cash to do it. Well yesterday and today I have been thinking a lot about this wedding and Im thinking that Im not going to be able to afford it and no one else has money to help me and andrew out. My mom is mad because andrew is going to get a car right away. but you know what that is way more important to us then getting married at the moment cuz that will help us out 100% and if he gets a car then that mean that he gets a raise at work. and thats something else that we need. we have to save up to move to a new place in sept. we have a new born baby we just cant afford this! Robyn said why dont we wait a year. yes that is a very good idea but andrew and I want to get married so im concidering just going to city hall and getting the jp to do it! and then later on when we can afford things then maybe we can do a social later on.. I really dont know what to do. Robyn needs an answer by friday and so does my mom. right now the way that Im feeling I just want to call the whole thing off!!! I love the man with all my heart and yes he is here with me with our baby but us being married is way more then a piece of paper to me!! I know we act like we are married alreasy cuz we live togther. and all that. I just dont know what to do anymore!!

2 comments:

classiquebabe said...

Hey Keyra, I think you should wait till you save up some money before you get married, I know so many people that got married quick by a JP just so they could be married and 10 years later they still didn't get the wedding they wanted, because other things will always come first. Since your already married it's only a cerimony, so you'll want to spend the money in other ways. I think you should buy the car and then save up the extra money that andrew gets with his raise and get married when you have enough. You'll always regret not having your wedding you want, especially if you never get it. Waiting a year to get married isn't going to change anything in your life. It's just gonna give you those special memories you want. Thats my opinion :)

Robyn said...

Keyra, please don't be upset with us. We think that if you wait 6 mts to a year, you will be able to make the money you need, others will be able to save, maybe Moe will be able to save and come also. If many of us come now, us being there will be your wedding present, instead of some cash or something for your home. I know that doesn't really mean much to you, but it is nice to know that your family want to be there, and want to help you. Right now, Jason and I are so stuck it isn't even funny. We are both doing what we can from so far away. I know you want a summer wedding, and we all want that for you. I just think that maybe waiting or winning the lottery will help.
We love you!