Thursday, March 09, 2006

Talking to the Star



Don't I look just so cute in this outfit? Mommy was able to get a pic of me today cuz its bright in the house. and the batteries are just on thin ice.. so yeah. I think Daddy will be getting paid one of these days soon so Mommy can get me more! she better pick up some more D size as well. As my swing is going to stop on me soon too!! Today some men came into my home and changed the shower head and something else to do with the shower so now Mommy and Daddy can have showers again.. but some man told Mommy that they should not have baths in the tub.. until he comes back sometime next week and puts in a new tubserround.. (cant spell that) so yeah. anyways Im gonna go for now. Hope that you like the pics!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

that neck line is strange...
She sure is getting big. Glad those outfits are comming to use!