Sunday, July 02, 2006

update in Kenora




ELAINA STARTED TO CRAWL!!!!!!!!!!! NOT MUCH BUT STARTIGN TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well Im in Kenora at the moment and I had totally forgot that my aunt that he internet. She just lives up stairs from my dad so I came up to update the blog. Anyways Yesterday we woke up at 7am to go to my grandmothers to come to kenora so elaina went to sleep on the way to kenora for about an hour. then the other hour she was awake, she played all day. My poor dad he has been so excited to see Elaina so when we got her I went to give her to him and she started to scream!!! but he has a big beard so we got him to shave the beard off and now she will go to him. anyways back to my story I tried my hardest to get elaina to go down for a nap all day yesterday so then we went for a car ride cuz I knew she would sleep through that, so she slept for about half and hour there. and then when I went to put her to bed she would not go everytime she feel alseep I went to put her in her playpen and she would wake up right away!!! so we went down to have waterfront to go and see fire works I ran into some ppl and talked with then and elaina still didnt go to sleep!!!!! she finally fell alseep in the car on the way home and then again she woke up as soon as I put her in her playpen so by the time she went to bed it was 1am and she had to sleep in bed with me then she tried to wake up at 6:30 this morning she stayed up til 7:15 and then went back to sleep til 8:30 today she is napping well I gotta go and put her to bed in a min.
Oh yeah she ate my ice cream cone last night lol that was so so cute and then today she stole my watermellon lol........ oh well as long as she is eatting right.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

thats great news Keyra!! Glad your trip to Kenora is going well for you!

Hope to hear from you soon!!

DAve and JAnie said...

That beard reaction is too funny. At least your dad was willing to shave it off for Elaina! Corrina does the same thing to people in sunglasses. She just stares blankly and when they come off she says "oh, you are human, well, here's a smile then!"

The world of crawling!! at least you don't have stairs to worry about. I am also thankful for that!
We are just getting used to the rolling, and i cannot fathom all the movement crawling will bring! Oh independance!

Enjoy the rest of your time in kenora. I hope you are getting LOTS of swimming in.
janie