Sunday, July 30, 2006

Do you like the way the blog looks?



Here are some pictures of Elaina at the Olive Garden the other day with Grandma, Grandpa, Great Grandma Ward, and Aunty Jan. We were waiting for our table and they had the cutest chairs and she sat in it oh so very lady like. Hehee
Hey everyone....
Sorry it has taken me so long to update my blog. It has been a very busy weekend.
I'm getting very upset with myself lately at the way I eat... I have been trying to eat less..and try to eat better, it is very hard. Im glad I cant really eat candy anymore. It hurts my teeth. I go to the dentist on the 9th
. I have to get a couple fillings. Then I have another apt. I dont know when it will be though I have to wait til the 9th to find out, anyways the next apt will be the cleaning. Im trying my hardest to remember to brush my teeth. Yes isnt that gross! Im trying hard on this one. ANYWAYS as well we went to Value Village (Ooh we love to shop there) Today I found two nice pair of jeans. Some Big blocks for Elaina to play with. Anyways again back to the jeans. I used to be a size 13 before I got pregnant. Just before I got pregnant I lost almost 50lbs and then I just feel like I have doubled in size since having Elaina. Im now I cant beleave Im gonna tell every single person that comes to read my blog :-S... I am now a size, depends on the cut let me remind you. Im a size 20-21!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! I cant beleve it!




Here are some pictures of Elaina and Grandpa playing at the hotel room just before we went swimming!!
Im so upset with my self these days, I think that my weight is making my depressed. I try to walk as much as I can. Its really hard though with it being so hot outside!! My friend Viki wants me to go with her to a gym six weeks after she has her baby. She is due Aug 16th (MY BIRTHDAY) but thats going to be a little while still. I hope that my Ipod Shuffle comes in the mail soon I would love to get that going and start going for walks. I hope we have a nice perfect walking weather fall. Oh I love fall.





Some pictures of Elaina before she went over to Tyrans for the weekend!
Anyways I have to run and fold the laundry, then go downstairs grab the other load and for that, all before Elaina comes home and then are on the way!!!
Hope you like the update!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Hey Keyra. Don't get discouraged, I know how hard it is to loose weight. You can do it, and you will make it!! You could ask friends to go walking with you. I found walking with friends easier then alone.
Find a TOPS group close to you. They have worked for you before.
Those are some great pictures of Elaina and Grandpa.