Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I CANT BELIEVE WHERE THE TIME HAS GONE!!

Look at how much she has changed since Christmas Morning 2 days old! 2005! to June 20/05 a couple days shy of 6 months.

Since Im not able to take pics at the moment on my camera.. I dont know why.. Im going to use some pics from when Elaina was frist Born, With you Sophie due any day now and me knowing how scary but exciting it is to give bruth!! And now the news about Sue and Dave just learning that they are going to have another wee one... I have to sit back and think. I cant believe Elaina is 6 months old already! Starting to crawl! Starting to eat more big people food!! learning to walk when holding her hands, trying to talk, and giving you big smiles all throught out the day.....

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Time sure flys. She looks so different yet so the same. She sure has grown. I hope we can get some pics soon, Jason is working on the memory for you.
Isn't it exciting all these people getting pregnant??
It sure makes me feel like smiling!