Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Elaina and Mommy!!



here are some pics I took of elaina and I after our nap this afternoon. The heat must have gotten to me (even thought I wasnt in the heat for very long) but all of a sudden when we got home all I could do was lay down. I put elaina in her crib gave her a bottle and layed on the couch. I must have fallen alseep really really fast cuz usually I go in and take her bottle from her as soon as she falls alseep. but I didnt this time and when I went in to wake her up at 6:30 she was sticky all over all in her hair all down her chest and back. all over her crib sheets. I didnt even get my laundry down that now NEEDS to be done tomorrow cuz elaina is sleeping on her last set of clean sheets. hehee. I cant believe I just passed out like that. But then again I didnt get much sleep last night. Im on my way to bed now!!! Have a good evening everyone, *if anyone looks at my blog tonight* everyone else. have a good morning or afternoon
take care.

2 comments:

vloessin said...

lol nice keyra....well i hope u have a good nite sleep :)

Robyn said...

Hey Keyra.. is that cheese?? Have you tried Elaina with cheese yet??

I am sure she would love it.. and a kinda frozen hot dog, that might help her teeth!