Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Where did Elaina go?


This little girl is into everything and anything!! As you can see she likes to play in the pampers box! Poor Big Birds head!

As you can see here she is also playing with my sandles! Formula cans are fun to play with as well!

What about Daddys Shorts that he left on the floor! SHE IS INTO EVERYTHING!!! I guess she got into the kitchen the other day and knocked over the garbage!

Then as I was typing out this blog. Look back into the kitchen she went! To the cat dish. I thought it was cute so I let her tip over the water to take a pic. and then watched her play in the water for a little bit to she decided to knock down the food as well. Dont mind my dirty floors I need to wash them really bad. I cant wait til this friday night when Bre comes to the city and gives us a baby gate her mom is giving us. So that would mean that we are only going to be looking for ONE more for the closet. So far so good she hasnt tried to get into there. As soon as she notices the cat go in there Im done for!!!!

3 comments:

vloessin said...

lol oh ya keyra your in trouble now...

Anonymous said...

wow shes into EVERYTHING...look at her good.... oh and poor BB...LOL

Robyn said...

wow.. she sure is into everything!
Cans make good drums! just show her once from Aunty Robyn, and she will catch on really quickly!
I hope she is able to use the things I sent (when you get them, maybe Bre could stop at the house and pick them up).
She sure is growing fast, and looking great!!!
Miss you!