Saturday, July 08, 2006



Andrew and I got some time together to spend last night. As we were walking into the mall to see if we could find ear rings for Andrew Viki and Johnny drove up beside us. So we ended up in there car with air con. Trying to think what we could do toghether, they tried to get into see a movie but it was sold out already. So together we pondered up going to the drive in. Is that ever neat! I liked going its just to late for me to do. I got so tired. We went and saw. Super Man and Click. It was way! cheaper then going to the theater and much better I would not mind going to the drive in a couple times this summer. $8 a person or $20 per car load. and you get to see two movies I think thats a pretty good deal.
Anyways not to sure what we are up to today. So I might stop in with more pic!!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

way to take pics of all your friends! LOL
Is this the first time you have been to a drive in that you can remember? We use to have one in Kenora, and Mom use to take us all the time.

Anyway, have a good day, we played tourist all day, it was great. The best way to learn the city I think!!

vloessin said...

that would be cool to go to a drive in i don't remember if i have been to one before or not.... but i'm glad u had fun :)