Wednesday, June 28, 2006

.....Really fun day!.......

Hello Everyone in blogging land.
Today was a really nice day. I had a lot of fun Janie. Well for everyone else my day went like this. Elaina got up around 9 this morning, singing away playing in her crib. Lovely way to wake up :) Vanessa and her roomate Savanna came over this morning to type up some resumes and send them to there e-mails to go and print out as I dont have a printer. (But Aunty Polly has one as her comp died on her, and might borrow it to me:)love you polly) So they stayed for a while until Janie and Corrina came and picked Elaina and I up for a moms group. I had a lot of fun at that group today, for all waiting for Elaina's doctors apointment tomorrow to see how much she weights. Here's a sneek peek at it. she is 18lbs something she kept moving around so we are guessing 18lbs 2oz but I will find out for 100% tomorrow.
Anyways, I won the door prize Im guessing I donno. They put all our names in a tin and my name got pulled. So I recieved a recipe and some food to make the recipe So maybe tomorrow before I leave to go to Kenora on friday I will make if for supper.
Well my grandmother called me tonight and told me she is not sure if we are comming down in the afternoon on friday or if we are going to wait until saturday morning. So I will keep you updated on those dates.
Jason told me that the chip I have in my camera is fried so I wont have a camera until I get a new one. He told me he is going to look and see if He can get me a new one. Thanks Jason. Im sure Robyn will get at you about it as she is the one always asking me "So When are you updating your blog keyra" lol.
but we are just watching some movies so I have to run for now.
Take care everyone

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Glad you and Janie got together, hope all went well.

as for your pics.. I thought Jason told you what to do.. I don't kno what to do.. thats his department.. not mine.. What did he say he was going to get for you? I can pester him.. that is what a wife is for isnt' it? I mean other the making sure dinner is ready when he gets home.. and filling the house will baking to make him fat... lol
Hugs and kisses.. have a good weekend in K-town.. I get the joys of going to my fathers wedding..

mammasita said...

j said that he was going to get me another card that you gave me before. he said that this one if fryed. I tried to format it when I was on the phone with him.......