Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My day

hey everyone,
hows your day going so far?
Well today I went and got my hair cut this morning. Not cut that much just a trim, layer, and thinned out! it feels so much better now. I hope my headackes go away now!!! Then when I got home I put Elaina down for a nap and decided to bake some muffins and cookies! Thanks Janie for the bananna recpie that you posted a while back. I tired them out today and love them! I added peanuts. Sorry Taylor you cant try these ones :) so I made two batches of them. Elaina woke up when I was finishing up the secound batch. Then it was off to Bananna/strawberry bread muffins. They turned out pretty good. I also made two batches of them too. But the secound one I put chocolate chips on the top of them. I went and bought chocolate chips and forgot about them so thats why they are just on the top but they turned out good. So I packed them all up in butter containers and ice bucket and Im going to take some of them with me to Kenora. Im looking forward to going to Kenora as I want to go swimming so much hehehee.
This morning I had a bath with Elaina to see if she would do better that way but she still freaked out when her face/hair got wet. Get this but she loves to go swimming at the pool. I dont understand my little girl
sorry no pics yet. Still gotta work on getting pics off the cam.
Anyways Elaina decided to freak out so I gotta run.
take care everyone

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I hope you like your hair..
And, yes.. that is why we bake!!

classiquebabe said...

you girls and your baking, I think i'm gonna have to make something yummy now, my tummy's craving some brownies, and cookies, and muffins, and cinimon rolls, and banana bread and...mmmm my mouth is watering already.