Thursday, January 19, 2006

Well today Elaina had a doctors apt. The doctor said that everything was great. He told me if I am having a problem expressing my milk to just switch to formula if I want. So I switched brands of formula cuz the one that I had was with extra iron and thats what was upsetting her tummy and why she was exploding when she took a poop. (Robyn tells me) so lets see with this new formula. Elaina was 7lbs 7oz on the 6th and today she is 8lbs 14oz. Told you that she was a "Piggy."

5 comments:

Robyn said...

Well done Keyra!! She has her tounge sticking out.
And don't blame me for telling you about your daughters poop!!!! That is what we find with old people when we add iron to them.
:P

Anonymous said...

haha she has ur tounge!

Anonymous said...

She's growing like crazy and getting more loveable by the minute.

Anonymous said...

awww...she so cute ...awww...awwwww...haha haha so fucjen cute

Anonymous said...

oppps i spelled fucken wrong im smart as truck ehhh??????... but yeah soo cute!