Saturday, January 28, 2006

Elaina and her floor gym



Its so wonderful this toy. Elaina likes to play on the floor. So yesterday I was looking at the prices of some of the diffrent kinds of floor gyms and my mom pointed this one out. It did the trick, Something cheap that she can play with. So Nanny bought it for me. I got a new pair of jeans. wow is it ever hard to find a part that would fit me now. I think I just might go to Value Village to get a few pairs of jeans till Im almost to one steady size. I have to get cracking and start doing some sort of exercise to get my tummy back. Thats the one thing that sucks is just before I got pregnant with Elaina I just got my weight to the size I was really happy about. Sorry I didnt post yesterday but it was a really busy day. but I hope you enjoy the pictures today.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

glad she likes her gym, now if the rest of us could like the gym we might be ok!
Taylor was never really intrested in playing on the floor, glad she is. It sure helps when you have a few things to get done, put her on the floor, put some quiet music on, ane let her play!