Saturday, January 28, 2006

Bath time


And like always... these pics are to dark.. I will figure this thing out one of these days. well I wanted to get a good one of her in her bath tub so I put the towel across her lower area.. this was the first bath that she has had in her tub all the other times she was in the sink.. but she is getting to heavy for that now.. the tub works.. she fits in it nicely.. but I decided to add more pics to this thing today cuz I didnt update yesterday. Sorry to all of you people that check this site everyday. I'll try to keep it up..

2 comments:

Robyn said...

she is so cute. Taylor said it is nice to see her in the tub. now he isn't the only one with pictures on the internet of him in the tub!!

Anonymous said...

she looks like she is starting to like her bath a little more....love her playing with her toys on the floor...she is amazing at such a young age