Tuesday, January 17, 2006


hehehee, I think she looks so cute thats why I had to take a picture! Her butt is so far up into the air. My mom says that me and my sisters enjoyed sleeping on our tummys. All I know is that Elaina does not sleep very well in her cradle and thats where I lay her on her side.. every where else she sleeps I lay her on her tummy. We had such a hard time to get her to fall alseep today. Im not to sure why I think that she might have an upset tummy as I have put her on some formula, (I cant express enough milk) so she is having one bottle of formula a day well yesterday and today she has had two but Im trying my hardest to to express more milk! Im just getting a little frustrated, ah well She sees the doctor again on thursday I am so excited to see how much weight she has gained!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of you girls loved to sleep on your tummies. You all used to love to get your knees under you and have your butt in the air, so these pics are like looking at any of the three of you at that age....lol...

Anonymous said...

All of you girls loved to sleep on your tummies. You all used to love to get your knees under you and have your butt in the air, so these pics are like looking at any of the three of you at that age....lol...