Saturday, January 21, 2006

I'm all upset


So today I'm gettting upset, and this time its not 'cuz of Elaina. I have a parcil I wanted to pick up today. I was going to go and pick it up when Andrew got up. Fine right? Well Andrews buddy calls and now he is going out!! I ask "how long will you be gone I have something I have to pick up." he says
"I dont know how long but I will be back in time for you to go and pick that thing up." Alright so then I was okay that he was going out. Until about 20 minutes after he left his buddy calls me " Can Andrew come with me to my girlfiends basketball game?" For one Andrew does not like sports so I dont understand why he wants to go anyways but I cant say no to his friend even thought I really truly wanted to say NO. You see Andrew was to chicken to call me himself!! He told his buddy that he could not be gone all day like that So he calls me not Andrew. I CANT STAND WHEN HE DOES THAT!! so when I got off the phone, I throw it across the room and its flew every where, me being upset already today started to cry I cried so hard I couldn't stop myself! I dropped a cup of coffee all over my computer desk over everything on my computer desk. my day so far is not going good at all. Elaina seems to not want to sleep today she will sleep for 1/2 and hour and then be up again. I have to clean her laundry but Cant leave her here alone.. I want to have a shower.. Im just all messed up today. I hope this evening goes by better.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

things will get better. You just need to make sure you tell Andrew what you expect from him