Monday, January 23, 2006

ELaina's One Month Old Today!!!


So last night was AWSOME!! We were right down the the floor about 30ft. from the stage!! To See Brad Paisley, Terri Clark, and Johnny Reid. I had so much fun. It was well earned time away for Andrew and I. Elaina was really good for the babysitter. These pictures are from last night before Elaina went to bed. She is just talking like crazy today and Smiling there was no wonder if that was a gas smile I just Knew as soon as I saw it.. and me being me and how amazed I am of her and love to show her off. just laughed at her and told her to do it again :) SO HAPPY!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy one month Elaina... Antie loves ya .. anyways... nice pic of her... that last one was the tv on and with dance music... she loves her dance music.. anyways ... lucky u .. lov ya later

Robyn said...

great pictures. Gotta love her. Hope the stuff I sent fits. Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

she;s growing llike crazy....love her so much....see you thursday or friday