Friday, April 28, 2006

DREW IS GONE!!!




Well I seemed to have gotten my place back. I guess its going to take a few days before it feels like my own place!! Look at all that floor space I have in my closet back!!! This is where drew kept his stuff.
I'm so happy that he is gone to his own apartment now! I hope everything works out for him at his own place. He came and got his stuff this evening at almost 11pm!! Not to impressed about that but hey that's alright he took his stuff!!! A few weeks ago I said that he could have one of my mattress's off my bed and then yesterday and today Andrew and I were talking about it. We have given' this guy enough already! When he moved in to stay here. He said that he was going to give us some money for letting him stay here. That didn't happen at all!!!! I think that the only thing that he did was make sure that we had toilet paper.. Well his mom did. His mom gave him some food when he came up. And bought him some food one of the times that she came up but that is it. He used our phone everytime he could get a chance! Long distance non the less. Yes I have a long distance plan where I pay a flat rate but still that is not right. He always had the TV on when he was here until midnight most of the time unless he was tired and was waiting until we went to bed so he could take up all our living room floor to sleep.. Tripped on him a few times when getting a bottle for Elaina. Andrew stepped on his hand once trying to close the window cuz Elaina had a cold and we asked him to keep the windows closed at night so then she did not catch a draft. But did not listen and opened the window anyways. He always closed it when he got up or early in the morning when he knew that I was going to be up soon.... Andrew pointed it out, then I thought about it and its true Andrew and I felt like guests in our place and he ran shit. Get mad when we never made him something to eat... As it stands Andrew and I are in debt because of him. We had extra money come in this month (GST) but some how we are behind in everything not a head like we should have been. Right now my cable/phone/net bill is up so high I don't know what to do with it.. We are going to soon be at risk of getting it cut off. I think I really have to cut my cable down. Heck even get rid of it. And just keep the phone and the net. We have NO food in the fridge/freezer and cupboards... And no money is coming in till the middle of the month. Thank God I have my rent paid already for May and I have everything I need for Elaina till the middle of the month. That's the important thing. Elaina has a roof over her head. Diapers and food... I will never depribe her of any of that!!! Im just really stressed out. I guess it will take a while to get back to my old self. Get back on my routine....
Anyways I believe this is really long and I guess I just needed a place to vent. Sorry you all if I gave you a not so interesting post today.
Thanks for listening to all my bull sh*t.
Take care.
hope everyone else is doing better then me at the moment!!!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Keyra, things will get better. God always provides. I wish we were in a better area to hope you. You do know that we love and miss you. I am sure now that you don't have an extra mouth to feed, that you will see things get better fast.
Miss you!

Anonymous said...

wow its about time hes gone!
-Aly

DAve and JAnie said...

What a tough past little while. I have no idea how long this dude was staying with you, but i hope you feel alot more peace in your home now that he is gone. When i first saw the name drew i thought you meant Andrew and i was thinking "Uh oh... :(" So i am glad to know that it was not Andrew who was leaving.
We can get together soon if you would like. Do something that is free (we are also always short on cash... i hate budgeting but am learning) on a nice sunny afternoon.
Take care of yourself and continue to enjoy Elaina in that way that only her mother can! I will say a prayer for your family (i have also learned that God provides, as your sis mentioned!) asking him to really help you make it through all this crap!
-Janie