Saturday, April 15, 2006

Hot Day!!

Wow today was a really hot day. It went up to +23. So we went for another walk. I walked all the way to Walmart in the St. James area. Anyone who knows where I live knows thats pretty far. Took us about 40 minutes to an hour. I think it took use 40min to get there and an hour to get home, It was so hot out that I had to go and buy Elaina this outfit she is wearing cuz she was way to hot in what I had her in. Its awsome how nice it is getting so early in the year!! I sure do think Elaina likes to go for a walk in her stroller. So now that its nice out I will take her out for walks all over, right now Elaina is playing in her swing. I dont know how long she will like to play in it. I noticed that she does not really like to play in it lately. Oh well I hope she will play for a little while cuz Im getting tired of holding her all the time!!
oh well what can you do.. hehehe
anyways I hope everyone likes the nice day and takes advantage of it!!!


3 comments:

mammasita said...

hahahha I just noticed that her toe is comming out of the one shoe, on the bottem pic!

Anonymous said...

hahah how cute lil sandles!!!

Robyn said...

love the sandles!! she looks so cute!
Glad you are getting nice weather!!