Friday, April 21, 2006

Look Im Sitting Own My Own!!!!

HI Everyone!!!!
Look at me I have heard to sit on my own and Im not quite 4 months old!!!!
My Mommy is so so excited! Sorry the pics are not that clear but Momm had to take the picture when she was not looking through the camera.
I guess she is doing so well cuz' I started to prop her up when she was only 2 weeks old.
She is trying to talk a lot more down she loves to talk when we are bouncing her on our knee I guess cuz' she realizes that her voice makes a diffrent sound. The last 3 nights I have put her to bed at 9:30pm and I just put her in her crib place her on her tummy as that is the only way that she will sleep and put her sucky in her mouth, put her mobile on and turn the lights out and close the bedroom door. The first night she cried for a little while, the 2ed night she only cried for a few minutes and last night she didnt cry at all I guess she just decided alright Im okay I can go to bed now. Lets hope tonight goes as well as the last few have.
Anyways I have to run down stairs and see if there is a washer. I dont really think there will be cuz' I have heard the laundry room door slam 3 times. ((The laundry room is right under me))
Take care everyone

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Keyra, she looks so good. I can't believe that that she is sitting on her own. She looks very happy!! I sure miss her.