Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Karen!


look at that girl stand! well we went to the doctor today to just check Elaina out. He said that she is ok she just has a tad of a cold. She seems a bit better this afternoon. her nose aint running away on her :) I love this outfit on her. I love when she wears hats today she had a 3 hour nap and I was going to clean and what not when she was sleeping and then I ended up falling alseep as well. I havent really been feels all that great the last few days. and Elaina keeps giving me a headache hehehe but thats okay she just has a very loud pitched scream when she is happy. The doctor told me today that Elaina plays Shy.. I dont see it only to him she does. she must know that he is the doctor!!
hehehe
anyways I gotta run I should be getting some company soon
take care everyone

1 comment:

Robyn said...

SHe isn't any louder then you!!
Glad she is getting the yuck out of her. I hope it is all out soon. Then she can start feeling better.

Good luck with things!!