Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Back Home





So, I decided to come back to Winnipeg sooner then planned. I was going to stay until after Easter. I missed Andrew so much it was crazy. I missed home. Elaina was not sleeping well in Kenora. I didn't want to mess up her routine so we came back home.


Things around here have been pretty strange. Drew is still staying with us. Its really hard somedays. Somes days I just want to tell him to get out. Some days I wish he had another group of friends that he could stay with. Its really hard now because I have a family and I have to worry about my family first.


Other then that everything has been going well. Elaina is rolling over now. I have to give her somemore tummy time so then she will learn to roll over better. She has no problem rolling over from her tummy to back. and now she is learning to roll from her back to her tummy she did it yesterday at my nannys house when I was getting things ready to come home. I cant believe how much Elaina has changed.


Anyways I have to run for now. Elaina is fussing.
Take care everyone!

No comments: