Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Mommy and Elaina




Here are some pictures of Elaina and Mommy that I took the yesterday, the last picture the one where Im wearing blue was taken by my friend Sean. Thanks again Sean for trying to fix that damn computer!. V tell Matt the computer SUCKS lol I will bring it home when I come down maybe! lol. Im not 100% sure yet if I like my hair or not! I think I might bleach it one more time and then put a light brown colour on it. I guess I have grown up a lot, I think it looks to wild!!! Anyways I hope you all like the pictures Im going to go and enjoy my day with out having Elaina. Tyran picked her up last night for a vist. I guess Im gonna clean and watch a couple hours of Passions because I havent watched it in a couple days!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

leave your hair alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are going to kill it! Please.. your daughter isn't going to know who you are if you keep colouring your hair.


Sean, thanks for trying to fix Keyra's computer.. I hope you got further with it then we can here in HAMILTON!... kinda hard to fix things from so far away.. my go-go-gaget arm's don't seem to be working so well!

Hugs love you lots. miss you.
Btw, that thing for E for Christmas should be there by friday!