Monday, December 18, 2006

Elaina's new discoveries!

Hi Everyone Yes I know its been a while! But I didn't have any batteries for my camera to load the pics up! We have been so busy this last couple of weeks... We have a birthday to celebrate in just a few short days!!! YUP ELAINA IS TURNING ONE!!! do you know where the time has gone, I don't lol! Elaina is walking all over the place now! she will walk short distances but forget about far distances lol she knows she can get there faster when she crawls lol but that's okay she is learning very well and very fast! She is talking tones more now! She is getting into way more! as you can see she is in the cupboard she some how crawled up on to the shelf by herself and when I came in she was trying to sit up and kept bumping her head... for some reason right now she loves! to bang her head on things, as well Elaina has learned to put Andrews shorts on her head!! lol she is learning how to dress herself a little bit! oh yes and I put a pic of me up there cuz I dyed my hair again, its pretty normal its light brown (that's what it said on the box) but its like a brown/red colour but I like it, Anyways need to run for now. have a good day everyone!



3 comments:

Robyn said...

Great update! About time!

Elaina sure has lots of hair! She is looking more and more grown up every day!

Anonymous said...

you are going to have to tie those cupboard doors closed.....she looks so funny in the cupboard. can't wait to see her in a few days

DAve and JAnie said...

Happy Birthday Little girl!

Are you around for the holidays or are you off to visit fam?

Last week was too busy for words. Poor COrrie was out every single night but one. That was tough on all of us.

Our life simmers down more after Christmas, i will give you a call and we can tea together. I would still love to teach you to crochet a little hat or something!
Hope you have a great Christmas... leave a note on my blog and let me know what you are doing!!!
Have fun celebrating your little one's birthday.
Love Janie