Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Back Home

We are back home now, from Kenora. On the way there about half way a fog came in and it was really hard to see the road. I was so freaked out the closer we got to Kenora the more fog it came to the point where we couldn't see 10 feet in front of us! You should have heard me I was scared hehee, But we made it to Kenora! Nanny was so happy when we walked in her door. She said right away to us that she was starting to worry, It took us almost three hours to get to Kenora. Normally it takes just a little under or over 2 hours. On Saturday Elaina's birth day, She started to feel sick, she was really cranky, she didn't take any naps that day. I thought she just wasn't used to the change or place. But she was getting sick! She wasnt really that interested in her birthday cake, (she went to bed right after the cake) that night Nanny let Andrew and I go out for a bit to the bar, with most of my closest friends, I had a lot of fun but by midnight I wanted to get back to Nannys I had a strange feeling Elaina was up. Even thought I told nanny to call as soon as she woke up and we would come home. (to the people that dont know nannys is only like a 3 minute drive to the bar) So after a little bit I got Andrew to leave the bar (we went to the Milli, *its not called that anymore but thats what it will be to me always, robyn you too right*) Andrew seemed to like the bar cuz it was early and the pool tables were open all night so there wasnt that many people in the bar. That night at home Elaina was up so many times! The next day she was still really cranky and sick, SO that night Christmas eve, elaina didnt sleep at all, she was up for almost 3 hours just crying nanny and I didnt know what to do, I should have made andrew bring me in to the hospital that night!!!! but Christmas morning we ended up taking Elaina in to the hospital, and sure enough elaina has two ear infections and strep throat. So since we have been giving her, her meds she is getting alittle better. Christmas morning was a lot of fun, while elaina was feeling ok, she jumped into the christmas gifts unwrapping gifts that wernt even heres, she had a lot of fun, Thank you Everyone for a good Christmas,
the next two posts are of just pictures of the trip, I hope you enjoy,

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Glad you maed it to Kenora and back. Sorry that you had to take E to the hospital. Hope that all is well! Hugs from our house to yours!

Anonymous said...

I'm just hoping this babe doesn't decide she has to visit that dart hosp every xmas now!!! LOL
It was great watching Elaina have so much fun...for being so sick she did really well....I don't mommmy & nanny don't think so but....love ya

Aly said...

wow... Elaina is gettin so big i cant belive she one...i miss her soo


HAPPY I SAID SOMTHIN