Friday, December 08, 2006

Elaina and Peters bath, I was babysitting!

Can you tell it is crazy bath time, with two one year olds. I cant believe elaina is going to be one in just 15 days!!! And Peter is really 16months. Elaina is smacking Peter in the face and Peter was just letting her do it, she she doesnt want to listen to me now! Let me just in form you that my camera is almost dead. I have to get more juice for them but cant til the 13th, So All these pics are from me just pressing the shot butten so they are all flook, so they are playing in the tub.







3 comments:

Robyn said...

great pics Keyra! Has Elaina been looking where she shouldn't? I remember when Taylor figured out not everyone looked alike.... he wasn't much older then her!!

She looks like she loves Peter!!

vloessin said...

lol love the pics keyra...

Robyn said...

update your blog!!!!!