Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Elaina & Taylor!










Heres some pictures for everyone to see. Robyn Im sure you will like them cuz you havent seen your little guy in a while. Remember he will be back driving you crazy in less then 24 hours.
I have some other pictures of the day to put up but blogger is being so slow!! So I will post them up tomorrow. Today we went to the Zoo. For everyone that I didnt tell, Or hasnt read about yet.
Elaina is sick today. She has had a cough for a few days now, but now her nose is stuffed up and running. Poor little girl. She sorta got sick at the Zoo a couple times too.. Ah well. What can be done right. Hahahaa
Anyways take care everyone... Oh yeah before I forget. Today when ridding in the wagon with Elaina, Taylor looks at her chewing on the side of the wagon and Tic says to her "Elaina that is not chewable dont do that." It was so funny but yet so cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the kids look like they had a really great time.....i'm glad you could get together before Taylor went back home.

Robyn said...

I miss him... 24 hours is too long!!!!!

They look like they had a ton of fun. I am sure that Taylor will be wanting the pictures. Elaina sure has grown.. heck.. so has my boy!
People gotta stop feeding him!! Where did those cheeks come from!

vloessin said...

those pics are so cute keyra :)