Tuesday, August 29, 2006

typed update!

To let everyone know, Elina is sick again. Or maybe she is just teething again. Poor littl girl.
Last Saturday night, Andrew got into a car accident. Someone rear ended him. He was pulling into get gas, and had to wait for some chick to cross the street. when all of a sudden Andrew looked up to see head lights and some one crashed into him. So yeah we dont have a car anymore!! Andrew,has a really sore neck, back, and all over every where else. Poor guy. He went to the doctor yesterday and he told Andrew has whiplash really badly!!! So he is off of work right now. I think this next month is going to be really long!!!

Very busy month!!
Right now Andrew is not in work. We have to move this month. Well find a place and move for Oct 1st. I'm trying to find a Daycare to send Elaina to during the day, so then I can go back to school.. I really wish and hope it works out because I want to go back to school and finish my grade 12.

Anyways Im going to get going I have to clean some bottles for Elaina before I go to bed. OH YEAH! Last night I put her to bed at 8:30pm and she never woke up for a bottle til 7 in the morning.


Take Care Everyone!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Keyra, did Andrew ever call the cops and deal with all that?
I am so glad that you and baby were not in the car.
I know how hard it is to have the house full when you have to get ready to move. I hope you find a place to go soon, so you know where to look for a daycare.

DAve and JAnie said...

eeeeekkk, that is a lot of situations in one month. I hope you all get a groove going so you aren't bumping into each other all day long. I always find it different, not bad though, when dave is home. I just do different things and don't 'accomplish' as much.
Remember to look on the winnipeg free press website under classifieds for apartments. That is where we had the very best luck! Corrina is also into the next size car seat! Crazie kids.

Do you know anything about the government subsidising daycare? I am interested as i am trying to figure out work and daycare stuff right now too!
Have a good one, and yes we will connect soon. Right now i am just getting some cleaning done and shopping after having my friend out, but i should be back into things soon enough.I will give you a shout
Janie

DAve and JAnie said...

Hey, yes mom's group is tomorrow.
How did you get there two weeks ago?
We have a new car seat for Corrie and it is big. Is elaina still in the infant one? I might be able to squeeze that in the car(without the base), but i wouln't be able to get another big one in.
let me know
janie