Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa

Thank you Grandpa and Grandma for the pictures you sent of me so I can update the blog with pictures. These pics were from when Aunty Aly went down to Hamilton. So they are almost a month old. These are the first time for Mommy and I to see them as well so. The first couple are of just me playing on the floor looking pretty for the camera. The thrid pic is of Grandpa and I just being silly. We have tons of fun togther when we are with each other!!! And the last picture is of Grandma, Mommy, Aunty Aly, and I....

Enjoy Everyone.
Oh yeah, Mommy and I went to the Moms and Babies group yesterday and she weighed me and Uh Oh We have to look into getting me the next size up in a Car Seat!!!! 20lbs now!!!! (well really Im 3oz short of being 20lbs)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at her tounge...HAHA :P..man thats a bad pic of me..

Robyn said...

she is sooo cute! I can't believe how much she has grown.
looking good kido! Hugs