Friday, August 18, 2006

no pics sorry

Sorry no pics today, something is wrong with my computer. I think its at its wits end. the USB port is not working.

Elaina started to cut a tooth. I guess she cut it the other day when she was with the sitter. she now she has this little sharp tooth starting to peak its way through. Elaina has also been very talkative the last couple days.....

My birthday the other day was so wonderful. I didnt do much Tyran came and picked up Elaina around noon so I had the whole afternoon to myself. So what did I do. SLEEP!!! Then around 5 ish my friend Veronica called and I went to meet her....
Andrew, Veronica, and I went out for supper. Had a really good drink!!! and a wonderful supper. nice $30 a person meal! Then we just went to say hi to a friend... it was her due date on my birthday and today when I was speaking with her she still hasnt had her little girl yet. So Peter still is not a big brother yet.... poor girl has been pregnant pretty much for two years.. Peter just turned one on Aug 2. we were going to go to a movie but then I decided I just wanted to relax and hang out with Vikie and Jon.......

Other then that not to to much is new...... not yet..........


I will update again soon. Sorry it has taken me so long....

3 comments:

vloessin said...

:) hey keyra.. i had fun in the city.. especially with our big drink :P

Robyn said...

glad you had fun for your birthday. I am sure that things will get better in your house hold soon..
I am praying for you. Hugs

DAve and JAnie said...

Hi,

My friend is visiting from BC so i won't be going to mom's group this week!
Have a good one, i will catch up with you later
Janie!