Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A PICTURE!

Here is a pic for everyone that misses seeing elaina. Veronica sent it to me she took it on her camera. She is getting big! she is shaking her head no now. moving her fingers up and down when she wants to be picked up. trying to talk more. its really funny. she is standing and crawling and climbing all over the place. she seems like a little girl now to me not my little baby!! she is screaming AHHHH when she gets mad lol. so funny.

OH ya my friend Vicki had her baby sunday night Aug 20th at 11:46pm GIRL 8lbs 4 (or 8) oz. (the new Daddy told us 8.8 after the birth then the next day said 8.4 so im not sure until I talk with vicki lol. oh yeah she was 21inches long too... I CANT WANT TO MEET HER. Im waiting until they get out of the hospital to go vist them at home. Im sure tons of people have been up to vist so...


Anyways I have to run for now. got somethings to get done today.
Take care everyone.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

she looks so cute. I am glad things are going well for you. I hope that she continues to surprise you!!

DAve and JAnie said...

They grow so quick, and you are right, they aren't little babies anymore at this age, they are becoming toddlers. Some days i am sad that i have passed the six month mark and i think about having another, and then reality kicks in. I am so happy to have have Corrie just as she is, and i will forever love the days gone by, but forever dream of the days still to come.

Take care, i promise we will do something next week. This week i have a friend from BC visiting.
Have a good one, and i hope you make it out to mom's group all the same!

Janie