Saturday, February 11, 2006

Wedding Idea's

Hello Everyone,
Well this does not have to do with Elaina I know your looking for pictures.. but this post is not about her. Well in ways I guess it is if you look at it the way that I do. Andrew and I have been talking about getting married soon. He has already asked me to marry him we went through that part in July 2005. Now we are trying to decided if we are going to get married in a Church or in a Chapel. I dont care at all where I get married as long as I am getting married to the man that I love and adore to be with and that is Andrew. Andrew has made me grow. Has made me learn a lot. Has taught me to grow up and not be a child anymore. Now with Elaina I am growing even more, and have a desire to be married and have a real family life and be Andrew house wife not just Andrews house girlfriend. Anyways I have to figure out how to make this as cheap as possible!! I still have to covince and help Andrew out with the fear of the ceremony to get married with some family and friend. Right now he wants to just do it me and him. If anyone has ideas on how I can help andrew and how I can make this wedding as cheap as I can please help.
Thanks

1 comment:

Robyn said...

weddings can be very cheap. You do all the food yourself, and find someplace nice for the wedding, and reception.. do it outside! It is nice to do it in the park.
Check out that idea