Thursday, February 16, 2006




That's my girl!! Elaina thinking everything is kewl cuz she has some tylenol in her system, she has a slight fever. All of us are sick here at home. I'm really sick elaina's sick and now Andrew came home saying that he was not feeling well again.. so we keep just sharing this cold that we have. I hope it will go away soon. Elaina has her 2 month check up on the 23 so lets see what he has to say. Im going to start her on cereal soon as she is eatting so well already. I want to give her some so she will sleep more through out the night cuz she only gets up now once and that is to eat. Any who, Im gone for now I hope you all enjoy.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

she looks soo happy!! way to go tylenol! it is a blessing some days. We know that here LOL

Anonymous said...

haha shee looks like mommy...lol!