Friday, February 24, 2006

Just Playing


Well guess what size that outfit she is wearing is?? 6Months.. just my big girl..
So today I started to look at wedding dresses online to get an idea wow are there a few that I really like I tried to find rings no luck there so far. I got a hold of a chapel that will do it.. but then me and my mom were talking and since expencess is an issue we are going to see if we can get a deal at the travelodge here in Winnipeg and just do it all there. we will have to see I have an apt at the chapel on tusday and if we decide to do it that we then I have to pay for it right at the apt. so I hope mom can find out right away if we can work something out with Travelodge..
I am just starting to get so excited!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow shes BIG..lol and oh so cute!
-Aly

Robyn said...

wonderful! I am sure things will work out. They always fall into place faster then you think. If I can help in any way, please let me know. I will do what I can. It might be hard from so far away.