Sunday, February 26, 2006

HELLO CRIB!!





Hi everyone! well today I had my last nap in my cradle.. Was I ever excited when Mommy put me in this really big bed! with lots of diffrent colours and toys that I can see above my head that makes music that I like to sing with. I also got to play in this really cool swing with toys I can play and watch, Mommy tells me that there is lights and sounds to it too but she needs to get me more batteries first. You know us kids use tons of batteries... Mommy said that she will put pics of me in my swing up tomorrow, so keep coming back for more!!Love you Night!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

She looks so big.... She looks good in the crib. Glad you got it. It is a nice colour!

Anonymous said...

she looks so cute in her crib....i;m glad she is enjoying it and her swimg.....i'm glad you got it all together....