Friday, February 17, 2006

BRRRR!!!!


It's FREEZING!!! wow with the windshild outside its -47, I'm sure not going outside today.. but I just might have to.. I think I have to get bottle liners. It's days like this that I wish I brestfeed Elaina. Ah well. She sure is warm thought. shes so warm that she feel alseep. she has a hat on shoe things one.. a sweat outfit, a sleeper and a diaper shirt. Well she is still sick and its cold in my apartment. as I dont think that the heat works at all when its cold outside.. oh well. Well I'm off to go cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie.. I dont think that Im going to move from the couch for the most part of the day. hehehe
have a good one.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

She sure looks warm. Good thing you have that hat! She would sure need it today!

Anonymous said...

shes so god damn cute!!!

Anonymous said...

she sure is growing lots