Thursday, June 07, 2007

pic

Hi everyone I was at my auntys the other day trying to figure out her computer , its all in french! and I had to change it all to english, and then had to install somethings for her, but took me two days but I figure it out. so to check out and see if her all in one printer worked we used a pic of Elaina and I . So any of you that havent see it here it is! Enjoy, I have more I just need to bring them here to scan them.
Oh yeah I called Andrew the other day to ask him if he could take Elaina for a night this weekend, he told me maybe depends on the weather cuz he has to do some work outside, and then the next day I called him and told him that it said its going to rain on sunday, he still said maybe he didnt know yet, so I let him talk to Elaina for a bit. About an hour afterwards, he called me back and said that he would take Elaina! I was so surprised I was for sure he would say no cuz thats all hes been telling me! but he said yes, I crossed my fingers until he came and picked up Elaina today! I figured he wouldnt be here until around 5ish, but no he came just before 2pm, WOW he did it, now lets see if it will become often! wish Elaina luck

No comments: