Sunday, June 17, 2007

Clean Apartment!


Elaina welcomes with with a big smile, to see our nice clean apartment!!! *(now its been a day so some things are out of order now but still clean!)*Picture one of the Kitchen I believe there is 3, We even mopped everywhere, and vacuumed over and over!

Here is a view from the living room into the kitchen.
Now here are a few of the Living room!




Down below are a few pics of my bedroom doesn't it look just wonderful! Mom bought a boarder for my room, just needs tape to put it up but its the alphabet!!! Mom figures Im starting to talk like crazy and have lots of words I know now, I should know the alphabet so then I can learn to spell words!


Down the log hall, I love to run down it, and get myself into peoples ways.


Bathroom time, this is where I enjoy having long baths, I like to play! *( they better be in to fix that floor soon. doesnt that look like mold to you???? Anyone??? Jasons Daddy???? hahaha)*
And lastly a couple of pics of Mommys room! she like lives in her room at the moment.


Well I hope you all enjoyed the nice pics of our clean apartment! As well I hope this gives everyone an idea of what our apartment looks like for those of you that dont know!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

what has your landlord have to say about that... clean looks good!!

Gotta find out about that bathroom.. I would be raising some big shit!