Sunday, June 24, 2007

My Weekend

My weekend was so much fun, My friend Kandace came in from Kenora for our buddy Dereks birthday party, so she kidnapped me for the weekend, hehehe sorta. Anyways I stayed at Dereks with her, and we partied all weekend but well enough we all never had a hang over both nights we had drinks :D Mom were u sick at all??? here are a couple pics from the weekend oh yeah I got I got the most beautiful tattoo for my nanny this weekend, its all not done yet but that piece of it is, You see most of you know I have a tattoo on my chest of a rose in a cross, well I want to connect the rose and my new tattoo together, to make it into a necklace, ITs going to be the best when I am done! I love you so much Nanny, Miss you!!!



Just Minutes after it was finished!
This is Kandace with Joel (all our good pics are on dereks camera)
This vodka is so good with coke, takes like vanilla coke yummy
Trashed lol, this is a pic of Derek and Aaron the one that did my tattoo
And we havent gotten a pic together in a long time maybe we shouldnt have done it drunk, me and drew.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

glad you had a good weekend. I am sure your tattoo will look great when it is all finished.
Was this part done by a gun??