Thursday, May 31, 2007

LETS COLOUR!





alrighty then hows everyone doing? Hope all is well, well things with a kid a year and a half is getting interesting, she is talking so much more now, listens at times lol. does a lot of ignoring me!!! like today as these pics will show you, She is colouring on herself! all over her legs, all over her face, and I kept telling her no colour on the paper, but nope she kept colouring on herself, now she is trying to get into my purse that I told her not to play with, now shes mad and banging her head thinking im going to stop her, Ah well, we have to go get diapers anyways get her attention on something else sorry its such a short blog but hey I updated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure happy you finally updated!!LOL Elaina is such a funny girl...you have hit the terrible two's already, and I'm just a laughing, cuz payback is a bitch!!! LOLOLOLOL You were soooo bad at that age, so she comes by it quite honestly. She should be coloring on your walls, cupboards, furniture, everywhere soon.....Love ya