Thursday, January 11, 2007

This last week,





Well here are are a few pics from the last couple days. Sorry I havent been online lately. I had no Internet. Well last friday Andrew and I had a get together, The first picture is of Matt, Andrews buddy from Army school or something. hes in Kingston. Then theres a pic of Vicki and drew, and then me and drew, and the last one on the top here is of Bre and her boyfriend. Down below. is a pic of Elaina and Bre, Bre is giving Elaina a doughnut and the 2ed one is Her eatting it as well. and the last pic I just took yesterday.

And just to let everyone know Im okay right now. I will talk about it when I feel alright. I dont really want to talk about it right now, Im doing okay.


6 comments:

Robyn said...

I love the pictures! She issure growing like a weed!! Sure looks like she is having fun.
Keep praying Keyra, things will turn out the way they should. We are always here for you!

Hugs from our house to yours.

Aly said...

haha that one pic of Bre and Elaina.... Elaina looks like shes thinkin"what the hell u givin me?!" and then the other one"oh yummy!!!" and the last one in the yellow shirt... i love that one!!

Anonymous said...

great pics of elaina.....keep praying and remember we all love you

vloessin said...

hey keyra... love the pics...

DAve and JAnie said...

Hey you! Yes, Elaina's hari is soo curly and long. You have a very bright little girl. Fill her with LOVE always!

I met robyn today. So great to finally meet her! We played some games together (with dave and sue, and jason, and my dave of course), and ate turkey. It was really nice. Taylor is so cute and smart too!
I wanted to hop on and let you know i am praying extra hard for you, and thinking about you. You are an amazing women and deserve respect and care. We are coming back to winnipeg on sunday, and i will call you as soon as we are settled just to say hello! I start school monday morning first thing, so i will call you as soon as i am together, but probably not sunday night.
Dave and i are here for you, in fact i think we should have ya over for a relaxing meal one night really soon.
take care of YOU and be strong. Think about your safety and self. Keep loving that darling (walking!!!) gal of yours.

Your friend,
Janie

DAve and JAnie said...

Hey, we are going to have a little party.. don't know when... but i would love for you two to come. It would be small, a few friends, some cake and such! I will call you very soon.. we are out tonight.. but i want to chat~! soooo
have a great day. I am in school all day wednesday!
Take care
Janie