Friday, January 05, 2007

Since no one else will update! (except Janie)(and Sophie)

Here is some pics of the last couple days for you.I love this outfit on Elaina, I think she looks really cute in theres overalls.
Heres a picture of Elaina with her littles bag, She carried this thing around as soon as we got it at Value Village, it was only a $1 so I couldnt say no, She noticed it on the way, and wanted it right away. and as soon as I gave it to her she hugged it and held onto it the whloe time we were in there.
Click on this pic and see if you can see it larger her face is so funny in it and her hair is so curley

This one looks better large as well. She is walking all over the place now I dont think I have seen her even crawl in the last 3 or 4 days. Again she is holding her bag, and waving her hand walking away from me, talking away.
Isnt this outfit really cute, she got the shirt from andrew and I for christmmas and she got the pants from Tyran. and she is always walking around with her pjs or a sock (thats her all time fav. I think its just like a blanky to her)
And here she is trying to show off. making the car make sounds with her nose and mouth, She doesnt really ride in this toy yet but likes to hand on it like that and make it make sounds...

I hope you have enjoyed the pictures, And im sorry if this all didnt work out right, you never know how the blog is really gonna turn up right, At least I dont know how to.
Take care and, God Bless

4 comments:

Aly said...

man i cant belive shes walkin.... i rember u callin me FREAKING out that was was craling but now shes walkin... where has the time gone.... i miss her soo.... i wish i can just give her a hug.... and see her walk!!! and i miss u too keyra!!!.... i hope u have a good year.....

Robyn said...

wonderful!!!that girl sure is growing like a weed!
glad she likes to play. hope she continues to play with all her wonderful toys.
When you going to start potty training? Let me know, as I have something I want to send ya!!

Hugs

mammasita said...

Robyn, I think I might start the potty training in the spring early summer.... thank thats the best time.

vloessin said...

hey there... i finally updated lol... talk to you later