Friday, November 10, 2006

YEAH ANOTHER UPDATE!

Alright Every one, How are you doing today? Well this weekend I will be watching my friends little girl for her. She has a friend in from out of town that she hasnt spent time with in a while. She was going to go see her Dad but plans for that feel through.
Anyways I have a couple pictures here of Elaina in the last couple days.


Also I'm posting a few pictures of the little one Im watching and I ask you to help me pic what picture to make into an 8'10.
You see for Christmas this year I want to take pictures of both Peter and Anna to give to Vicki for Christmas from the kids, Im going to fram them an everyhing.
1
23.4

5
6
7


4 comments:

vloessin said...

wow keyra... elaina is ever getting big... how amazing is that lol... and i like the 3rd pic of anna best...

Robyn said...

Wow Both of those girls are so cute! I like Vicki will be so happy with those pictures! I am sure they are great!

Keep up the great work!!

Aly said...

hehe i like number 6 kc.. with her smile.. oh nice face with Elaina.. HAHA

classiquebabe said...

# 3 is my favorite... and boy does elaina sure look like you... she's such a cutie, and loves the camera i see.